During Champions 2023, Tarik became Valorant’s most watched streamer, even surpassing the main channel. In his most recent stream, he shared a provocative opinion on the importance of trash talk and its potential to improve the scene.
6G Technology: A Revolution in Connectivity and Society in the Digital Age
The champions created a lot of excitement, with the community’s role players generating more interest than the officials. Tarik’s viewership grew and consistently surpassed the official streaming numbers throughout the event.
Tarik’s take: Valorant’s lack of chaotic language
This year’s major events have not been without chaotic drama, indicating players’ growing willingness to challenge opposing teams or players. Notably, EG’s IGL Boostio and even Chinese teams EDG & Bilibili Gaming have been part of the recent controversy.
It’s not an unfamiliar tactic to boost team morale while delivering playful taunts to opponents; This approach has long been common in sports. “Boostio” openly expressed his thoughts about the Chinese region, while KangKang, the infamous character, also joined the verbal argument.
— EG Boostio (@Boostio) August 7, 2023
Tarik’s interpretation of the drama
Tarik is currently by far the most watched streamer in Valorant. He’s been hosting Champions Watch parties since day one and isn’t afraid to share his thoughts on the current situation. While some may view these dramatic exchanges and conversations as immature, Tarik has a different perspective.
“I think players should be encouraged to make jokes. We have to reward them for talking shit, okay? It should be the opposite of the current scenario. When people clap, we have to acknowledge and encourage it,” – Tarik
A lot of her chatter and the community at large seems to agree with her point of view, and a little drama and tension can liven up the scene. The UFC’s approach to promoting events and encouraging players to exchange taunts is a great example of effective execution.
Wait, Kangkang is playing today?
– shoot (@shoot) August 9, 2023
Potential impact of trash talk on Riot’s plans
Riot is committed to maintaining strong partnerships and supportive sponsorship relationships, a commitment the company aims to deliver. They explained that any behavior deemed illegal or disrespectful could result in permanent banning from the scene.
— VALORANT Champions Tour (@ValorantEsports) August 8, 2023
Riot’s priority remains to maintain partnerships with current event sponsors, as these alliances are critical to the smooth running of events. Instances of swearing, tea bagging and other acts deemed “unethical” have been observed, and the momentum behind such acts is unlikely to diminish.
For more information on Champions content:
This article contains affiliate links marked with (shop symbol). Under certain conditions, we may receive a small commission from these links. This has no influence on the price of the products for you.
How to change Valorant password
[SOLVED] : Valorant: How to unlock agents?
Valorant – according to players the sound is bad and it’s a problem
How to play the single player game mode in Valorant?
VALORANT gets a new mode in Episode 7 Act I
Valorant: Episode 7, Act I
Valorant: A new agent, Deadlock, for Episode 7, Act I!
Exposing Valorant’s gridlock: abilities, debuts and more
Valorant: the cheapest knives | kumundra.com
Who are the voices behind the Valorant agents?
Riot games (LoL, Valorant) end in Xbox Game Pass
How to get the Flappy Bird cross in Valorant
Did VALORANT tease the next LoL champion?
Valorant: A Parent’s Guide to Making the Game Kid-Friendly
Valorant: What is the FunPlus Phoenix List?
Valorant: 7.00 patch notes | Agent updates, new game mode…
Valorant: What is the GeoGuesser?
Is Valorant’s Oni 2.0 Collection Real? Answer
Best Valorant to CSGO sensitivity converter
Trent Valorant Settings – Crosshair, Sensitivity and more
Volume: Coda, an expansion compatible with PlayStation VR
Life is Strange is getting a clothing line
Rainbow Six Siege: even more gameplay
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash is full of information
Sony unveils its lineup for Paris Games Week 2015
Sony is offering some PlayStation Experience content
Metal Gear Online: developers make the desired changes
Youtube: Red subscription service coming next week
Xbox: Subscriber numbers, and that’s it…
Bloodborne: A Complete FAQ for the Old Hunters Expansion
Hatsune Miku Project Diva
Sony: Internal studios no longer work on PS Vita
Supermassive Games announces the cancellation of Until Dawn for PS3
“Zelda Wii U” is a unique experience for producer Eiji Anouma
Jina Amini and Iranian women win the 2023 Sakharov Prize
FIFA 16 and MGS V lead digital sales in September
(UPDATE) Halo 5 on PC? A high probability, according to the game master
REVIEW OF Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
The Star Wars: Battlefront beta is taking inventory
Zelda Triforce Heroes: The Why of 3-Player Cooperation
COD Black Ops 3: A trailer for Giant, the bonus map for Zombies mode
LEGO Dimensions TEST
Elements of Crisis Core in Final Fantasy VII Remake?
PS4 sells well in Japan, Xbox One Greatest Hits doesn’t hit the market
Need for Speed rolls in gold
The section: Weather affects gameplay
Moto Racer 4 returns with the first images
The canceled game Darth Maul (Star Wars) back on PS4 and Xbox One?
Batman Arkham Knight returns to PC this week
- “My Superman would have been reminiscent of Richard Donner’s.” Before Zack Snyder came along, Matthew Vaughn wanted to make a Man of Steel movie
- Nintendo Switch OLED cheaper than ever: Amazon Mexico has the Neon model for less than 5,000 pesos so you don’t miss Super Mario Bros Wonder
- When will you be able to play Super Mario Bros. Wonder in Mexico and Latin America only on Nintendo Switch?
- Apple’s 150 euro cable is a masterpiece: an expert explains the price with the help of tomography
- The director of Kick- has an idea for a Star Wars film that no one will like: “If they gave me the chance, I would restart the saga and focus on Luke and Vader.”
- ‘It’s very advanced’: Invincible creator offers a very positive update on the series’ third season
- The dark thriller flooding Netflix: disturbing atmosphere, conspiracies and an ending that will leave you speechless
- DR. When you come to Magic, these prebuilt decks have everything you need to play long-term without breaking a sweat to win
- The 16 Best Asian Horror Movies
- Netflix’s BioShock film shows new signs of life. The screenwriter assures that “there is hope” with the live adaptation of Rapture.
- When can you play Spider-Man 2 exclusively on PS5 in Mexico and Latin America?
- 100 hidden details of one of the best video games in history, we discuss Batman: Arkham Asylum in detail
- OPPO Find N3: the new book-like folding system that shines with its screens
- OPPO Find N3: OPPO’s most ambitious foldable tablet promises excellent performance and, above all, a beautiful design
- 12 PC games for less than 10 euros to enjoy Halloween night, with discounts of up to 80% on dozens of horror titles
- GTA: Liberty City Stories and GTA: Chinatown Wars are now free to download if you’re a GTA+ subscriber
- Although the production is chaotic, the director of the Borderlands film assures that the adaptation will preserve the essence of the video games.
- Bad times for Stack Overflow: Given the AI boom for programmers, the company will lay off 28% of its staff
- This game is so ugly that the final version used a JPEG image instead of animation: Gollum already has a big competitor that could become the worst game of 2023
- Not Fallout: New Vegas 2 or Pentiment 2. The director will need the budget of Baldur’s Gate 3 to make his dream game Pillars of Eternity 3
Source: residential group
Source: Sama Game
I am Stephen Robinson, author at Esports Chimp, where I mostly cover gaming news. I have always been interested in the gaming industry and wanted to find a way to contribute to it. When I discovered Esports Chimp, I saw an opportunity to do just that.