Paper Rex’s pick could have been the surprise of the Valorant Champions 2023 tournament. Here’s everything you need to know about the historic team that is undoubtedly the new star in the esports firmament.
Unprecedented excellence in the Eastern Region
The APAC region has always provided Valorant fans with exciting teams to rely on and showcase their skills in international events such as Masters and Champions. However, none displayed the level of talent that Paper Rex achieved. They were the first organization in the region to do so Reach the grand final of a Masters tournament.
This Singapore-based team achieved a feat that eluded others and secured a place in the grand finals of Valorant Masters Copenhagen. In particular, they defeated Guild Esports, Fnatic and OpTic Gaming – formidable competitors from two of Valorant’s most influential regions, EMEA and North America..
Given their notable successes on the international stage, you’re probably curious about the composition of the Paper Rex roster. You’ve come to the right place to deepen your knowledge of the scene and impress your Discord friends!
Paper Rex Valorant series
Currently, Paper Rex has a roster of six active players, with “something” stepping in to compete in the Champions, taking the place of the CGRTS who were unable to participate due to visa issues. We keep this list updated to ensure its accuracy.
|Aaron “the spiritual phenomenon” Leonhart||Adder, Astra, Sulphur||February 8, 2021|
|Jason “f0rsakeN” Susanto||Space, ray, neon||February 8, 2021|
|Patiphan “Cigarette” Posri (Sub)||Kid, Breach, Skye||October 22, 2022|
|Khalish “d4v41” Rusyaidee||Room, KAY/O, Fade||February 8, 2021|
|Jing Jie “Jinggg” Wang||Raze, Point, Chamber||September 28, 2021|
|Ilya “something” Petrov||Jett, Breach, Reyna||March 22, 2023|
Notable achievements of Paper Rex Valorant
The Paper Rex team has shown consistent performance at regional and international events. Having secured their place in the Valorant Champions via Circuit Points, the APAC team will continue to make a splash in 2022. They are currently performing in the 2023 VCT season and have qualified for the 2023 Champions Final, positioning themselves for a potentially assured victory in one of Valorant’s championships. the most sought after events.
Here are some of their notable achievements in Valorant:
|VCT 2023: Champions Los Angeles||S level||To be determined (1/2 place)|
|VCT 2023: Tokyo Masters||S level||3|
|VCT 2022: Stage 2 Masters Copenhagen||S level||2|
|VCT 2023: Pacific League||S level||1|
Valorant Masters Reykjavik 2022
|VCT 2022 APAC Phase 2 Challengers||One level||1|
|VCT 2022 APAC Phase 1 Challengers||One level||1|
|VCT 2021 Southeast Asia Stage 3 Challengers Playoffs||One level||2|
For more Valorant content, check out:
This article contains affiliate links marked with (shop symbol). Under certain conditions, we may receive a small commission from these links. This has no influence on the price of the products for you.
Moleskine Journey, the closest thing to a paper notebook on your devices: App of the Week
How to get the paper crane in Slay the Spire
White Paper: This Salesforce Guide Reveals the Keys to Customer Service That Builds Loyalty
Paper Beast announces the release date for PS VR with a video
Driving license: when should the old pink paper be replaced?
Paper Beast, Eric Chahi’s new game, is featured in the video
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is coming to the Switch
Nintendo Direct roundup: Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door, F-Zero 99, another code reminder and more
My analysis of the latest Nintendo Direct: FZero 99, Paper Mario…
A 72-year-old retired paper mill worker hilariously imitates the shrill sound of an F-35 fighter jet plummeting to the ground after its pilot…
All Paper Mario games are ranked
Paris is ending paper subway tickets in the form of notebooks
Win Paper Mario Color Splash on WiiU on JVL!
Paper Mario: Color Splash REVIEW
Between Tic-Tac-Toe and Rock-Paper-Scissors, Linx is the next clever little abstract game
A Paper Mario on the Wii U in 2016?
Sony: 29.3 million PS4s worldwide!
NieR Automata: Gameplay and first images
(UPDATE) Yoshida assures us: Rime is still in development
Batman Arkham Knight: An equally disastrous second appearance on PC
Retro Studios (Metroid Prime) on a new project?
Nintendo has sold over 21 million Amiibos
Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst has been delayed until May 2016
Miitomo: Nintendo’s First Mobile “Game”
EA hopes to sell 13 million Star Wars Battlefront by March 31, 2016
We played multiplayer!
5 million Metal Gear Solid V worldwide in one month
Microsoft wants Xbox 360 players to migrate to Xbox One
Sony is still working on PS Vita games
Shenmue 3: New Info and Screenshots!
Media Molecule confirms that Dreams will be compatible with PlayStation VR
November PlayStation Plus: The program is waiting for you
Zero Escape 3 will officially be called Zero Time Dilemma
No Man’s Sky: Problems with the PS4 version?
WRC 5 TEST
A first look at Dreams creation mode
REVIEW OF The Legend of Zelda Triforce Heroes
Uncharted 4 continues to reveal many details
Record attendance for Paris Games Week during the 2015 edition
Destiny: Micropayments are a hit
David Cage reveals more about Detroit Become Human
Cyberpunk 2077 will be completely different from The Witcher 3
- Netflix adds 9 million subscribers and announces price increases in three countries
- PlayStation patents a controller that can charge wireless headphones: This is what this Sony experiment would look like
- “It doesn’t mean I want to convert all our franchises to mobile”: Phil Spencer recognizes the importance of the mobile market, but does not want to follow his model completely
- The authentic “Lieutenant Harina”: how a Cuautla police officer imitated the sketch in real life (with disastrous consequences)
- In its mission to create an alternative to hard drives, Microsoft managed to store 7 TB on glass
- Fortnite: 19-year-old travels 4,000 miles for $4 million tournament; Epic disqualified him from the start and pushed him away
- I never thought Mortal Kombat could be like this, but I was surprised: I tried Mortal Kombat Onslaught, the version of MK that comes to your phone for free
- “Pokémon: Winds of Paldea,” the miniseries “Pokémon Scarlet and Purple,” conveys the tension of battles in the second chapter
- Dragon Ball Z x Marvel: This is what Trunks would look like if he had the Iron Man armor. Impressive fan art reveals Stan Lee and Akira Toriyama’s ultimate superhero
- World Cup 2023: Date, Time, Participating Teams, Qualification Format and All About the League of Legends World Cup
- The makers of Alan Wake 2 have Capcom to thank for this. If Remedy’s game is survival horror, it’s because of the success of Resident Evil 2 Remake
- Applus CEO’s wife makes 69% capital gain by selling shares amid takeover war
- Neither Apple Music nor Spotify: This unique YouTube Music feature kept me on the platform forever
- Why families resist trying to pay for housing that already accounts for nearly 40% of their income, the highest since 2008
- Netflix announces that it has gained 9 million subscribers. The price then rises in three countries
- Air Europa is keeping the number of victims of its serious cyber attack secret two days after it was announced
- Nothing and no one stopped it, Starfield is unstoppable and has surpassed all games. It was September’s best seller in the United States
- He is 19 years old and traveled 4,000 miles to play in a $4 million tournament, but was disqualified without explanation before his first match
- This LEGO set brings together Batman and Joker from the 1989 film and is available on Amazon Mexico at a surprisingly affordable price
- Redeia launches comprehensive impact strategy “to create networks of the future”
Source: Sama Game
I am Stephen Robinson, author at Esports Chimp, where I mostly cover gaming news. I have always been interested in the gaming industry and wanted to find a way to contribute to it. When I discovered Esports Chimp, I saw an opportunity to do just that.