That’s what we find out today PUBG Corp. (subsidiary of the Korean company blue hole) decided to attack Epic games unjust. The first city He actually accuses the latter of plagiarism and copyright infringement.
This process actually started last January on Korean soil. More precisely, it is the Korean subsidiary ofEpic games (Epic Games Korea), which is the subject of this lawsuit. Therefore, the Seoul Central District Court will rule on this case and therefore have to decide whether Fortnite really “copied” PUBG.
Inspirational Story: Baker
For the record, Bluehole has previously expressed his dissatisfaction with Fortnite and its mode Battle Royale In September 2017.
We have a long-standing relationship with the company Epic games during the development of PUBG, as our game uses the engine Unreal Engine 4Engine manufactured by Epic games. After listening to feedback from our community and reviewing the gameplay of Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode, we are concerned that Fortnite will replicate the gameplay experience that PUBG is known for.
We’ve also noticed Epic Games referencing PUBG when promoting Fortnite in their community and in various communications with the press. We have never given permission and do not believe it is fair. We based this relationship on the company, thought we could provide ongoing support, and looked forward to working more closely with them on technical support, perhaps especially on the development of new features.
It was a little surprising and disappointing to see our partner use our name to promote their new game mode, especially when it’s similar to ours, and especially since there were some misunderstandings with our community. Chang Han KimProducer of PUBG (September 2017)
However, it is difficult to imagine blue hole And PUBG Corp. will emerge victorious in this case. Only becauseEpic games never adopted the names or characters in PUBG, just adopted a concept. However, we do not yet know when the Korean court will make its decision in this case.
Glen Schofield joins PUBG Corp to create a narrative experience
[HOT] : How ballistics work – PUBG
The Callisto Protocol: Dead Space’s Dad’s Game breaks away from PUBG
All rewards for PUBG Dead by Daylight Crossover
Krafton (PUBG) is still recruiting for a new AAA
Razer’s PUBG: BATTLEGROUND Collection Revealed: A refreshing twist on classic gaming gear
PUBG’s father is working independently again and preparing a “gigantic” game
PUBG: Heading for the next free?
PUBG’s studio is working on a role-playing game, a “Korean Witcher”
The maker of the Castlevania series is working on a PUBG animation project
The collaboration between Dragon Ball Super and PUBG Mobile begins on July 13
PUBG 2 coming to mobiles and consoles soon?
PUBG Mobile Codes (May 2022)
Razer x PUBG Collection: Take your gaming to the next level with Battle Royale peripherals
PUBG Season 7 is coming with a return to Vikendi and a 7.1 patch
Check out everything new in PUBG Season 8
PUBG’s PS4/Xbox One crossover party has been postponed
PUBG is reviewing its plans due to the coronavirus
Reworked Miramar map in PUBG: Action and strategy improvements
Brendan Greene (creator of PUBG) is starting a new project
TikTok introduces publishing feature to Premiere Pro, CapCut, Twitch…
LoL Café Cuties Skins 2023: Champions, Release Date and…
The development of Quantum Break is nearing completion
Lots of information for DOOM
The PS4 overtakes the Nintendo 64 to take 13th place in console sales
BMW presents its iX2 EV model in the virtual world of Fortnite
Google Pixel 8 Pro vs. Pixel 7 Pro: Which Google flagship is better?
An end to PC game piracy in two years?
Far Cry Primal Reveals Its PC Configuration: Prehistoric Machines Accepted?
Steam reveals information about the PC version of Final Fantasy IX
Resident Evil Outbreak HD Announced at E3 2016?
Stella Glow offers a 100% French trailer
The Samsung Galaxy A54 5G for sale on Amazon
Capcom is considering a sequel to Dragon’s Dogma, but…
WhatsApp will soon introduce a secret code to access blocked chats
With Android 14, your Galaxy’s airplane mode gets smarter
Half-Life: Series writer Marc Laidlaw is leaving Valve
Google Pixel 8 vs. Pixel 7: What are the differences?
Dying Light The Following – Enhanced Edition
Rainbow Six Siege: Two New Operators Revealed?
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
Lovers in a dangerous space-time
The return of a weapon highly regarded by players in Metal Gear Online
Dreams relive the First World War
Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition
(UPDATE) Bloodborne is reportedly closer to PC
The JT JVL #18: Video Game News from January 4 to 10, 2016
- The demo of this fun MMO is now available on PC, it’s free, and on mobile it’s been downloaded over 10 million times
- You don’t need to open walls: it’s all old pipes in the house that you can use for wiring if your WiFi is bad
- Stardew Valley goes on a world concert tour and visits Europe, although you have to travel if you want to go there
- The most underrated Spider-Man and Tarantino’s best villain collide in Guillermo del Toro’s new fantasy film Frankenstein. It is known
- Minecraft is now a democratic battleground between fans and a supposedly good idea from Mojang
- The five best deals on graphics cards from Amazon’s Prime Deals offer
- In this way, the minimum and non-contributory pensions are expected to rise by 2027
- Rocket League is going to make a change that players won’t like at all and won’t allow them to trade items with each other
- Be careful with the latest iOS 17 update, it contains a bug that slows down several features
- A bug in Counter-Strike 2 caused bullets to travel through enemies, but Valve released a patch to fix the problem
- Adobe and Microsoft want to use this symbol to identify content created with AI
- “You can sit in front of the TV for five hours.” Martin Scorsese defends the longevity of “The Moon Killers” and calls for respect for cinema
- Microsoft lands in Aragon with a new technology campus they promise will create thousands of jobs and attract millions of euros to Spain
- Put on your best clothes today, there is a Yakuza Like a Dragon event. This is the time and place to follow the Showcase saga
- How the Game Boy’s Robocop song became the craziest, most disturbing gadget ad I’ve ever seen
- How to identify the wires of the electrical installation at home. These are the most common types and you can find out how to distinguish between them here
- Batman, Harry Potter and more, we bring you the five LEGO deals from movies and series at Amazon’s Prime Deals Party
- Nintendo Switch Deal! The last devices available in Amazon’s Prime offer a lot to get the hybrid console at a discount
- The best deal on the Nintendo Switch is at Amazon’s Prime Sale Party, but with a trick: it only lasts a few minutes
- Lemmon is looking for its place: bringing 16 GB tariffs to the market for 6.95 euros
Source: Sama Game
I have worked in the news website for a while now and I have also written for the Esports Chimp. I mostly cover gaming news because it is something that I am passionate about. I have always loved playing video games and it is something that I enjoy doing in my free time. Gaming is a huge part of my life and I am always looking for new ways to improve my skills.