Blizzard continues to expand the universelook over by developing the story of different characters. On the occasion of Gamescom2016The developer revealed it exclusively fifth short film This time it is dedicated to the robot Bastion, who after decades of sleep is awakened by his cute bird Ganymede.
Hammerting Review – Review of the Dwarf Clan Building Strategy Games [Deutsch-German, many subtitles]
While this new video doesn’t tell us anything we don’t already know, its performance is very sweet and touching. We don’t want to tell you anything, so we’ll let you watch it without further delay. Trust us, you will be moved:
In addition, the fansite Overpwn has dated the new Overwatch PTR update, which is not yet available to the public. When digging into this famous patch, they discovered many elements related to Season 2, including The theme will be Route 66 :
- You have to recognize it 10 placement games
- THE Ranks range from 1 to 5000 (instead of the original 100): At the end of the games you win or lose something.
- The games will last several rounds
- You earn points by completing objectives
- The team with the most points wins
So the new season introduces new levels (now 7), ranging from Bronze to Grandmaster. As you can see in the images below, you will be assigned new icons. They also discovered that negative or offensive phrases or words are replaced with much lighter phrases to troll the players who use them.
How to Rocket Jump with Bastion in Overwatch 2
Overwatch teases content and changes for 2018
The biggest character changes in Overwatch 2 compared to Overwatch 1
What’s included in the Overwatch 2 Season 2 Battle Pass – All changes and additions
Overwatch 2 Season 6 Start Date: Exciting Updates and Invasion
Overwatch 2: Invasion Season 6 Revealed: Dive into new missions, events, bundles and more
Overview: Season 2 Launch and New Patch Details
Overwatch 2 Season 2 patch notes: All changes, added features
When does Overwatch 2 season 6 start?
The developers of Overwatch 2 are warning players about possible loss of progress before the start of Season 6
Overwatch 2 Season 6: Invasion – Release Date, New Hero…
Overwatch 2 Season 6: Early Patch Notes Revealed
Season 6 of Overwatch 2 is here with the new hero Illari, story…
Overwatch 2 is released, becomes free to play and introduces a new heroine
How to fix aiming and input lag in Overwatch 2
New start at Blizzard, delaying Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2
Overwatch 2: A look at Sombra and Baptiste’s new designs
Why is the queue for Overwatch 2 so long? And how to advance in line
Blizzard is preparing series for Diablo and Overwatch
Overwatch presents Echo and looks back at its origins
Volume: Coda, an expansion compatible with PlayStation VR
Life is Strange is getting a clothing line
Rainbow Six Siege: even more gameplay
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash is full of information
Sony unveils its lineup for Paris Games Week 2015
Sony is offering some PlayStation Experience content
Metal Gear Online: developers make the desired changes
Youtube: Red subscription service coming next week
Xbox: Subscriber numbers, and that’s it…
Bloodborne: A Complete FAQ for the Old Hunters Expansion
Hatsune Miku Project Diva
Sony: Internal studios no longer work on PS Vita
Supermassive Games announces the cancellation of Until Dawn for PS3
“Zelda Wii U” is a unique experience for producer Eiji Anouma
Jina Amini and Iranian women win the 2023 Sakharov Prize
FIFA 16 and MGS V lead digital sales in September
(UPDATE) Halo 5 on PC? A high probability, according to the game master
REVIEW OF Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
The Star Wars: Battlefront beta is taking inventory
Zelda Triforce Heroes: The Why of 3-Player Cooperation
COD Black Ops 3: A trailer for Giant, the bonus map for Zombies mode
LEGO Dimensions TEST
Elements of Crisis Core in Final Fantasy VII Remake?
PS4 sells well in Japan, Xbox One Greatest Hits doesn’t hit the market
Need for Speed rolls in gold
The section: Weather affects gameplay
Moto Racer 4 returns with the first images
The canceled game Darth Maul (Star Wars) back on PS4 and Xbox One?
Batman Arkham Knight returns to PC this week
- “My Superman would have been reminiscent of Richard Donner’s.” Before Zack Snyder came along, Matthew Vaughn wanted to make a Man of Steel movie
- Nintendo Switch OLED cheaper than ever: Amazon Mexico has the Neon model for less than 5,000 pesos so you don’t miss Super Mario Bros Wonder
- When will you be able to play Super Mario Bros. Wonder in Mexico and Latin America only on Nintendo Switch?
- Apple’s 150 euro cable is a masterpiece: an expert explains the price with the help of tomography
- The director of Kick- has an idea for a Star Wars film that no one will like: “If they gave me the chance, I would restart the saga and focus on Luke and Vader.”
- ‘It’s very advanced’: Invincible creator offers a very positive update on the series’ third season
- The dark thriller flooding Netflix: disturbing atmosphere, conspiracies and an ending that will leave you speechless
- DR. Those coming to Magic have everything they need in these prebuilt decks to play over time without breaking a sweat for victory
- The 16 Best Asian Horror Movies
- Netflix’s BioShock film shows new signs of life. The screenwriter assures that “there is hope” with the live adaptation of Rapture.
- When can you play Spider-Man 2 exclusively on PS5 in Mexico and Latin America?
- 100 hidden details of one of the best video games in history, we discuss Batman: Arkham Asylum in detail
- OPPO Find N3: the new book-like folding system that shines with its screens
- OPPO Find N3: OPPO’s most ambitious foldable tablet promises excellent performance and, above all, a beautiful design
- 12 PC games for less than 10 euros to enjoy Halloween night, with discounts of up to 80% on dozens of horror titles
- GTA: Liberty City Stories and GTA: Chinatown Wars are now free to download if you’re a GTA+ subscriber
- Although the production is chaotic, the director of the Borderlands film assures that the adaptation will preserve the essence of the video games.
- Bad times for Stack Overflow: Given the AI boom for programmers, the company will lay off 28% of its staff
- This game is so ugly that the final version used a JPEG image instead of animation: Gollum already has a big competitor that could become the worst game of 2023
- Not Fallout: New Vegas 2 or Pentiment 2. The director will need the budget of Baldur’s Gate 3 to make his dream game Pillars of Eternity 3
Source: Sama Game
I am Stephen Robinson, author at Esports Chimp, where I mostly cover gaming news. I have always been interested in the gaming industry and wanted to find a way to contribute to it. When I discovered Esports Chimp, I saw an opportunity to do just that.