The success oflook over is no secret. Since its release on May 24, the game has ignited passions and created a solid fan base. And it could be that Blizzard’s successful game will soon welcome new games by hosting it a free trial version.
This actually marks one of the fansite’s latest discoveries. Overpwn who delved into the code lines of the next patch, which is already available on the PTR (Public Test Realm), where the various updates are tested by a privileged few before being released to everyone. So the page was found several mentions of a trial version in sentences like:
6G Technology: A Revolution in Connectivity and Society in the Digital Age
- “Unfortunately, the free trial of Overwatch is currently unavailable. »
- “Group members using the trial version will not be able to play in competitive mode. »
- “Not available in trial version. »
Even if Blizzard Although the game was never mentioned as a trial version, it’s not hard to imagine that the developer is running such a campaign to attract even more players, especially since several of its games have already benefited from such a system .
If this turns out to be true, would you jump at the chance to try Overwatch?
Overwatch: Storm Warning event and free trial available
Overwatch: Birthday Event, Free Weekend and GOTY Version Confirmed
Overwatch, a trial period, a gift and a chance for 3 years
The biggest character changes in Overwatch 2 compared to Overwatch 1
Larcenauts: A VR version of Overwatch?
Overwatch: A Game Anniversary Event and a GOTY Version
A Switch version of Overwatch is mentioned again
Overwatch 2: Fake Free-to-Play? To unlock everything you will need to be rich or immortal
Overwatch 2: Free-to-Play reveals its colossal roadmap
Overwatch 2 is released, becomes free to play and introduces a new heroine
Overwatch 2: Free-to-Play reaches 35 million players in just one month
Overwatch accessible for free from November 20th
Overwatch is available for free on consoles and PC this weekend
Overwatch: A free long weekend to play
Free Overwatch on PS4, Xbox One and PC from November 18 to 21
Free Overwatch for a weekend
(Opinion) Overwatch: When Activision takes us to the suitcase
Overwatch 2: Blizzard has done a major spring cleaning
Overwatch 2: Lifeweaver is going to change the game
How does Overwatch 2 determine rank? Explain
Jina Amini and Iranian women win the 2023 Sakharov Prize
FIFA 16 and MGS V lead digital sales in September
(UPDATE) Halo 5 on PC? A high probability, according to the game master
REVIEW OF Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
The Star Wars: Battlefront beta is taking inventory
Zelda Triforce Heroes: The Why of 3-Player Cooperation
COD Black Ops 3: A trailer for Giant, the bonus map for Zombies mode
LEGO Dimensions TEST
Elements of Crisis Core in Final Fantasy VII Remake?
PS4 sells well in Japan, Xbox One Greatest Hits doesn’t hit the market
Need for Speed rolls in gold
The section: Weather affects gameplay
Moto Racer 4 returns with the first images
The canceled game Darth Maul (Star Wars) back on PS4 and Xbox One?
Batman Arkham Knight returns to PC this week
Information about the story and world of Horizon: Zero Dawn
Persona 4: Dancing All Night REVIEW
After the Vision GT in the GT6, Peugeot handed us the 308 GTi!
Fallout 4: Celebrate the launch with Fallout beer
PGW 2015: Watch the Sony Conference Live on JVL!
This War is Mine begins pre-orders for PS4
Quantum Break: Remedy promises challenge and exploration
Rock Band 4: The 80s takes over the playlist
Details on Darkside, the canceled Santa Monica Studios project?
Uncharted 4 presents its multiplayer during Paris Games Week
Sega is considering releasing Shenmue 1 and 2
PES 2016 receives its first major update
Detroit: Become Human, the new game from Quantic Dream
Gran Turismo Sport for PS4 and VR!
- “They laughed at me.” Arnold Schwarzenegger reveals the three reasons why he was told he would fail as an actor in Hollywood
- Where do I start when I read Mario Bros. play?
- The new AMD Threadripper 7000 has one mission: crush competitors with more cores than ever before
- Spider-Man 2 won’t have a New Game+ mode at launch, but Insomniac already knows when it will be available exclusively on PS5
- It only has 5 chapters, but it has already surpassed Jujutsu Kaisen in popularity and is the second most read manga on Manga Plus. Kagurabachi is the surprise of 2023
- The DS lives on, at least in aesthetics, the battle continues. Nintendo’s legendary laptop finds its “successor” in the Ayaneo Flip DS.
- ASML has just revealed how big a gap the US sanctions against China will leave in its activities
- Podemos and IU call on the PSOE to put pressure on Israel from the government and the EU to stop the attacks on Gaza.
- Epic Games offers us this amazing game with a 30% discount: buy Dead Island 2 at an irresistible price
- The Basque Punta basket is experiencing an unexpected revival in the United States. The reason: Pitbull, betting and TikTok
- Your heating thermostat isn’t for decoration: here’s how to use it intelligently to save energy without freezing
- “It went through my son’s eye.” A Harry Potter wand injures a three-year-old boy and his mother takes him to Warner Bros.
- It’s been sold out for months, but the Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Collector’s Guide has returned and is still available for $34.99
- Will AIs take over triple-A video game development? Two industry heavyweights are clear on this
- “30 Coins” returns more addictive than ever: the epic season 2 of Álex de la Iglesia’s series for HBO turns terror into action and lots of madness
- Europe’s first hydrogen engine believes it has the solution to its poor performance: water injection
- With RTX 4050 and Core i7, for just over 900 euros, this MSI gaming laptop is the best option for games with DLSS 3 in 1080p
- The EU is making things difficult for Elon Musk. This is why he is considering blocking access to Twitter in Europe
- This is how I organized the TV channels, including the DVB-T channels, so as not to miss my favorite programs with Tivify
- Many smart TVs still consume a lot of power even when you turn them off: This is the explanation
Source: Sama Game
I am Stephen Robinson, author at Esports Chimp, where I mostly cover gaming news. I have always been interested in the gaming industry and wanted to find a way to contribute to it. When I discovered Esports Chimp, I saw an opportunity to do just that.