There Gamescom The fair, which will take place from August 17 to 21, will welcome major players in the video game industry who will present some of their new products. Blizzard Entertainment will also be at the event this year and will not come empty handed.
Hammerting Review – Review of the Dwarf Clan Building Strategy Games [Deutsch-German, many subtitles]
Although visitors can go to the Blizzard booth and play Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Diablo or even StarCraft, the real show takes place on the publisher’s stage. In fact, ” The last bastion », the new Overwatch animated short focusing on the story of Bastion, will be announced live on Thursday, August 18 at 6:00 p.m.
Blizzard also make an appointment August 16 at 6:30 pm for a special video Here’s an overview of what to expect at Gamescom 2016, namely tournaments across the various franchises (Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm, etc.) and new in-game content, including WoW’s new Demon Hunter- class.
Overwatch: Bastion Short Film and Seasonal Content Rumors
The biggest character changes in Overwatch 2 compared to Overwatch 1
Overwatch: Deathmatch and a new map announced
Overwatch: Doomfist finally announced
The new Overwatch 2 animated miniseries: a nostalgic trip to its origins
Overwatch 2 is released, becomes free to play and introduces a new heroine
New start at Blizzard, delaying Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2
Overwatch’s new map has been delayed due to recent events
Overwatch 2: A look at Sombra and Baptiste’s new designs
Mercy’s highly anticipated skin arrives in Overwatch 2: a new dimension to the gaming experience
Overwatch introduces the new lab mode
Overwatch 2 Season 6: Invasion – Release Date, New Hero…
Overwatch 2: Invasion Season 6 Revealed: Dive into new missions, events, bundles and more
Overwatch 2 New Hero: Illari – Complete Skill Set, Game …
Season 6 of Overwatch 2 is here with the new hero Illari, story…
Overwatch 2: Invasion with new adventures and a new hero!
Blizzard reveals Overwatch 3: a response to criticism and new horizons
Baptists are available in Overwatch. All details about the new patch
Ashe, Overwatch’s new hero, is available
Overwatch introduces Ashe, the new cowgirl
Up to 70% off over 100 games and exceptional specials on the Uncharted Collection
Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut REVIEW
PlayStation Store EU Update – S44/2015
Street Fighter V: A Date, Dhalsim and more
PGW: Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Mode Reveals Details!
The original Google Pixel Watch has been updated with Wear OS 4
Dream: Create, export and 3D print your creations!
Wild: A Bloodborne-inspired multiplayer non-linear adventure
Nothing Phone update (1): New features and security patch
DriveClub tries out virtual reality during Paris Games Week
The X Platform is launching an annual subscription to combat bots
Top sellers in Japan: Zelda and the 3DS shine
GT Sport is not Gran Turismo 7 or a prologue
Interview with Emeric Thoa, creative director of Beat them all Furi
Sony: 29.3 million PS4s worldwide!
NieR Automata: Gameplay and first images
(UPDATE) Yoshida assures us: Rime is still in development
Batman Arkham Knight: An equally disastrous second appearance on PC
Retro Studios (Metroid Prime) on a new project?
Nintendo has sold over 21 million Amiibos
Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst has been delayed until May 2016
Miitomo: Nintendo’s First Mobile “Game”
EA hopes to sell 13 million Star Wars Battlefront by March 31, 2016
We played multiplayer!
5 million Metal Gear Solid V worldwide in one month
Microsoft wants Xbox 360 players to migrate to Xbox One
Sony is still working on PS Vita games
Shenmue 3: New Info and Screenshots!
Media Molecule confirms that Dreams will be compatible with PlayStation VR
- “Mike Flanagan kept me in mind when everyone forgot me.” Henry Thomas talks about his second childhood as a horror star
- This is how leaving the mobile charger plugged in all the time will affect your bill. According to OCU, you will have to pay more for this
- Activision Blizzard is already owned by Microsoft, but it will be a while before the main attraction hits Game Pass
- It took me years to get my hands on a Spider-Man comic, but this animated series made me fall in love with it as much as the best Marvel comics.
- This is Apple CEO Tim Cook’s weird daily routine: Getting up at 3:45 a.m. is the least weird thing to do
- The High Court forced Petronor to reclaim its 10-day paid maternity leave
- Digital disinformation stalks Argentines in the run-up to the election
- Brilliant way to hide the fact that we’re broken inside with the Elite season 7 trailer that Netflix is releasing now
- Metal Gear Solid’s Spanish voices are coming back soon, and not in the way we expected. Without the help of Konami, questionable heavyweights come together in a project
- This large and powerful high-end 65-inch TCL 4K Smart TV is heavily discounted at Amazon
- Be one step ahead of the arrival of HyperOS: with MIUI 14 you can now try the new control center on your Xiaomi
- Apple admits there are problems with the screen of the new Apple Watch Series 9 and Ultra 2: the solution is already being worked on
- Valencia was a pioneer in introducing the 4-day working day and we already know how it affected 360,000 employees
- The hidden detail in all Disney films since 2006 that pays homage to the English ancestors of the creator of Mickey Mouse
- Diablo 4 barely escapes the review bombardment on Steam. Of course, he hasn’t won everything yet.
- Great discount on these Jabra Elite 7 Bluetooth Noise Canceling Headphones on Amazon
- ADSL will no longer exist in Spain next summer
- Analysis of Super Mario Bros. Wonder, you experience the most emotions
- Super Mario Bros. Wonder received the perfect title that gave me a miracle: play the game with more imagination than the entire series, a new Nintendo Switch exclusive game
- Analysis of Super Mario Bros. Miracles. It’s impossible to imagine a Mario game being revamped in 2D to get amazing maravillose events
Source: Sama Game
I am Stephen Robinson, author at Esports Chimp, where I mostly cover gaming news. I have always been interested in the gaming industry and wanted to find a way to contribute to it. When I discovered Esports Chimp, I saw an opportunity to do just that.