With the arrival of the Olympic Games in Rio Blizzard decide it’s time to start exercising. Over the next three weeks, the developer will test your competitive spirit with mini-games similar to Rocket League with an Overwatch twist.
Inspirational Story: Baker
From today and until August 22you can earn seasonal loot chests Try to collect hundreds and more new content (emotes, tags, celebrations, etc.) and appearances in the colors of the Summer Games and enjoy the whole thing new sport: Lúcioball ! A bit like Rocket League Futuristic soccer game where you have to push the ball into the net, lets you play as the Brazilian Lúcio in 3v3 games. Each match lasts four minutes and the team with the highest score at the end of the match wins the match. On this occasion, Lúcio’s special abilities have been revised to boost this sport: his main attack is now a melee to hit the ball, his secondary shot allows him to send the ball to the other side of the field, while throwing his ultimate ability Sound Barrier allows him to pull the ball towards him.
Consequently Blizzardonly the summer games would be there Overwatch’s first seasonal event, others are said to be already planned. like a memory look over is available for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Overwatch 2 will be official during Blizzcon 2019
The biggest character changes in Overwatch 2 compared to Overwatch 1
Overwatch introduces the new lab mode
Overwatch 2 Spotlight Mode: Improved gameplay and strategy for longtime players
Call of Duty Black Ops 4: A Multiplayer Mode Modeled After Overwatch?
Overwatch: A Capture the Flag mode, an update and an interactive comic
Overwatch 2: Invasion Season 6 Revealed: Dive into new missions, events, bundles and more
Overwatch: The Summer Games is back with some new features
(Opinion) Overwatch: When Activision takes us to the suitcase
Overwatch 2: Blizzard has done a major spring cleaning
Overwatch 2: Lifeweaver is going to change the game
How does Overwatch 2 determine rank? Explain
What is the starting penalty for Overwatch 2? Answer
How old is D.Va in Overwatch 2? – replied
The new Overwatch 2 animated miniseries: a nostalgic trip to its origins
Overwatch 2: Fake Free-to-Play? To unlock everything you will need to be rich or immortal
All characters in Overwatch Dating Sim LOVERWATCH
Is LOVERWATCH real? – Overwatch dating simulator
Overwatch 2 is finally stable, there are free gifts for players
Overwatch 2 finally works! A major update will prevent it from going down
Sony: 29.3 million PS4s worldwide!
NieR Automata: Gameplay and first images
(UPDATE) Yoshida assures us: Rime is still in development
Batman Arkham Knight: An equally disastrous second appearance on PC
Retro Studios (Metroid Prime) on a new project?
Nintendo has sold over 21 million Amiibos
Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst has been delayed until May 2016
Miitomo: Nintendo’s First Mobile “Game”
EA hopes to sell 13 million Star Wars Battlefront by March 31, 2016
We played multiplayer!
5 million Metal Gear Solid V worldwide in one month
Microsoft wants Xbox 360 players to migrate to Xbox One
Sony is still working on PS Vita games
Shenmue 3: New Info and Screenshots!
Media Molecule confirms that Dreams will be compatible with PlayStation VR
November PlayStation Plus: The program is waiting for you
Zero Escape 3 will officially be called Zero Time Dilemma
No Man’s Sky: Problems with the PS4 version?
WRC 5 TEST
A first look at Dreams creation mode
REVIEW OF The Legend of Zelda Triforce Heroes
Uncharted 4 continues to reveal many details
Record attendance for Paris Games Week during the 2015 edition
Destiny: Micropayments are a hit
David Cage reveals more about Detroit Become Human
Cyberpunk 2077 will be completely different from The Witcher 3
- PlayStation patents a controller that can charge wireless headphones: This is what this Sony experiment would look like
- “It doesn’t mean I want to convert all our franchises to mobile”: Phil Spencer recognizes the importance of the mobile market, but does not want to follow his model completely
- The authentic “Lieutenant Harina”: how a Cuautla police officer imitated the sketch in real life (with disastrous consequences)
- In its mission to create an alternative to hard drives, Microsoft managed to store 7 TB on glass
- Fortnite: 19-year-old travels 4,000 miles for $4 million tournament; Epic disqualified him from the start and pushed him away
- I never thought Mortal Kombat could be like this, but I was surprised: I tried Mortal Kombat Onslaught, the version of MK that comes to your phone for free
- “Pokémon: Winds of Paldea,” the miniseries “Pokémon Scarlet and Purple,” conveys the tension of battles in the second chapter
- Dragon Ball Z x Marvel: This is what Trunks would look like if he had the Iron Man armor. Impressive fan art reveals Stan Lee and Akira Toriyama’s ultimate superhero
- World Cup 2023: Date, Time, Participating Teams, Qualification Format and All About the League of Legends World Cup
- The makers of Alan Wake 2 have Capcom to thank for this. If Remedy’s game is survival horror, it’s because of the success of Resident Evil 2 Remake
- Applus CEO’s wife makes 69% capital gain by selling shares amid takeover war
- Neither Apple Music nor Spotify: This unique YouTube Music feature kept me on the platform forever
- Why families resist trying to pay for housing that already accounts for nearly 40% of their income, the highest since 2008
- Netflix announces that it has gained 9 million subscribers. The price then rises in three countries
- Air Europa is keeping the number of victims of its serious cyber attack secret two days after it was announced
- Nothing and no one stopped it, Starfield is unstoppable and has surpassed all games. It was September’s best seller in the United States
- He is 19 years old and traveled 4,000 miles to play in a $4 million tournament, but was disqualified without explanation before his first match
- This LEGO set brings together Batman and Joker from the 1989 film and is available on Amazon Mexico at a surprisingly affordable price
- Redeia launches comprehensive impact strategy “to create networks of the future”
- Lords of the Fallen features a mechanic that all Souls games, including FromSoftware adventures, must use
Source: Sama Game
I am Stephen Robinson, author at Esports Chimp, where I mostly cover gaming news. I have always been interested in the gaming industry and wanted to find a way to contribute to it. When I discovered Esports Chimp, I saw an opportunity to do just that.