Epic Games announces that Naruto Uzumaki and the other members of Team 7 are now in Fourteen days is available. In addition to the outfits of the popular characters from the popular anime Naruto Shippuden by Masashi Kishimoto, there are also other contents such as accessories, a creative hub or loading screens for Fortnite.
Naruto Uzumaki, the most unpredictable of ninjas, and Jinchuuriki, the all-powerful nine-tailed fox, are ready to join the rest of Team 7 to claim a Victory Royale.
Naruto is joined by the other members of Team 7:
- Sasuke Uchiha: Skilled in the Sharingan’s formidable visual jutsu and one of the last remaining members of the Uchiha clan.
- Sakura Haruno: With her fiery temper, high chakra control, and extreme strength, she became one of the greatest kunoichi.
- Kakashi Hatake: Known as the Copy Ninja because he can use his used Sharingan to copy almost any jutsu he sees in the shinobi world.
- Naruto Uzumakiwith the alternate outfit “The Seventh Hokage”
- Sasuke Uchihawith the Kusanagi sword hilt
- Sakura Harunowith the alternate outfit “Sakura Uchiha”
- Kakashi Hatakewith the alternate outfit “Anbu-Kakashi”
- Back Bling “Pakkun”: Kakashi’s smallest leg
- Back Bling “Wind Demon Shuriken”: A shuriken with dreaded curved blades
- Konoha Coat Back Bling: A warm jacket perfect for missions
- Scroll Backbling: Contains Jutsus
- Pickaxe “Anbu Sword”: A sword used by the Anbu (special forces).
- Pickaxe “Kunai” (with black alternate style): A sharp weapon that is standard equipment for all shinobi
- Pickaxe “Kusanagi Sword”: Sasuke’s famous sword
- Pickaxe “Hidan’s Scythe”: A perfect scythe for all curse rituals
Gliders and emotions
- Glider “Kurama”: A fearsome beast with nine tails sealed in Naruto Uzumaki. (Comes with the “Shinobi Teamwork” loading screen designed by Studio Pierrot)
- Jutsu calling emote
- Ramen breaks emotes
Some of the outfits and items listed are also available in bundles. An overview of all bundles can be found in the official blog post.
The new update brings more Naruto Shippuden themed content. The copy ninja itself offers numerous tasks with rewards. From now until the end of the season, you will also find Paper Kunai bombs in the game, which you can throw at enemies.
Konohagakure, the “village hidden behind the leaves”, is also making its way into the world of Fortnite. A Naruto Shippuden-themed Welcome Center, including the Hokage Manor and the Ichiraku Ramen Stand, will be available in Fortnite Creative.
In addition to the Welcome Center, there will also be a Konoha Village Adventure Map to explore numerous iconic locations of the village behind the leaves. This special adventure map can be found from November 16th at 4:00pm PST until November 29th at 4:00pm PST via the Konoha Village Adventures item in the Discover tab of Fortnite.
For more information on the Naruto Shippuden update, including how to create paper figures, check out the official blog post.
Source: Sama Game