On the night of November 21, Valve released a balance patch in Dota 2, an update that corrects overpowered heroes. They also changed a few items. The patch weighs 108 MB.
Significant changes to items and heroes:
- Eternal Shroud – bonus to magic resistance increased from 30% to 35%;
- HEART OF TARRASQUE – Strength bonus reduced from 40 to 35;
- BRISTLEBACK – reduction of maximum damage from QUILL SPRAY;
- CHAOS KNIGHT – increased mana cost for PHANTASM;
- KUNKKA – GHOSTSHIP delayed damage reduction from 45% to 35%.
Dota 2 update
It is also worth noting that Valve has told us what update awaits us in the near future. The company promises to add a new mode, “Coldness,” and Arcana items soon. This information has been published in the Dota 2 community on Steam. You can check out the full list of changes in-game or on the official Dota 2 website.
Previously, Valve removed the reference to the Team Spirit championship at TI12.
Source: Cybersport Metaratings
I have worked in the news website for a while now and I have also written for the Esports Chimp. I mostly cover gaming news because it is something that I am passionate about. I have always loved playing video games and it is something that I enjoy doing in my free time. Gaming is a huge part of my life and I am always looking for new ways to improve my skills.