On March 30, 2023, Valve released a new update for Counter-Strike 2 that fixed many different bugs and bugs in the shooter.
The developers have fixed a bug that allowed the use of the “legal” WallHack. For some reason, the game left a console command that allowed you to see through walls.
Some details of the CS 2 update:
- Fixed the view on the aerial work platform. Now switching is done by pressing RMB;
- Optimized network traffic;
- Teammates’ weapon labels on their heads now display correctly at all screen resolutions;
- Returned rare knife reaching animations;
- Wallhack command disabled cl_physics_highlight_active 5;
- Fragment grenades no longer blow smoke through walls
- Improved E-button weapon pickup;
- A special sound has been added for jumpthrow;
- Fixed bugs with getting under textures on de_dust2.
Recall that the previous update with bug fixes was released on the night of March 25. The full-fledged release of the shooter will take place in summer 2023, and at this time only pro players and active CS:GO users can access the game.
Previously, the cheater found a way to get into CS 2 beta testing without an invitation from Valve.
Source: Cybersport Metaratings
I am Stephen Robinson, author at Esports Chimp, where I mostly cover gaming news. I have always been interested in the gaming industry and wanted to find a way to contribute to it. When I discovered Esports Chimp, I saw an opportunity to do just that.