So young and already so powerful. In technical jargon we would call this a full box. Within a month, Apex Legends managed to break the record barrier several times. The title of Respawn entertainment which celebrated its first month of existence yesterday, come together Vince Zampella, reveal constructive numbers.
Inspirational Story: Baker
So now we know that Apex Legends achieved the feat of bringing together more than 50 million players from all media during this period alone. In comparison, it held up 4 months in Fortnite to achieve the same feat.
The man therefore used the opportunity to post a message on Twitter in which he thanked all the players who contributed to this success.
Thanks to the 50 million players who played Apex Legends in the first month! You all did something special and it’s a lot to do.
Thank you to the 50 million players who joined in the first month since Apex Legends launched! You all made it special and there is much more to come! pic.twitter.com/EoDcjF5q9E
— Vince Zampella (@VinceZampella) March 4, 2019
As you’ll see, Zampella attached a video with some interesting statistics to his tweet.
If you haven’t tried it yet, Apex Legends is available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. You can even find our tips guide here.
Apex Legends passes the milestone of one million players
Apex Legends Codes (November 2022): Earn Free Items and Apex Coins
Respawn penalizes inactive players on Apex Legends
Apex Legends: Crossplay, economic model and player base are on the rise
Ninja reportedly received $1 million to promote Apex Legends
Season 2 of Apex Legends has started
Respawn (Apex Legends) is harassed and responds immediately
EA: 2021 was productive despite Battlefield’s failure thanks to Apex Legends
The Apex Legends update for PS5 and Xbox Series will not be released
Apex Legends: Respawn wants to become more effective in the fight against cheaters
Aceus Apex Legends Settings and Keyboard Shortcuts (June 2022)
Apex Legends won’t be offering cross-progression on Switch anytime soon
Apex Legends runs at 720p and 30fps in tethered mode on the Switch
Is Apex Legends offline? This is how you check directly
We have a video of Apex Legends on Switch and it’s not pretty
Apex Legends: Respawn wants 120 fps on PS5 and Xbox Series
Apex Legends finally on Switch: release date and bonuses
Apex Legends sets a Steam visitor record
Apex Legends and Season 8 Coming to Switch on February 2nd?
Best Keyboard Shortcuts for Apex Legends
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine will “be better than the main game.”
Sony reacts to the publication of the NPD figures
Grand Kingdom is released in Europe
OddWorld: New ‘n’ Taste may be getting a physical edition for PS Vita
The golf game Winning Putt begins open beta on PC
Kickstarter, the promised land of independent developers?
Rebel Galaxy is available for PS4 and Xbox One
Discover the creation of Star Wars Episode VII’s special effects
Arslan The Warriors of Legend: New Characters and Scenario Information
New photos of survival horror syndrome
The JVL app is being updated: your opinion?
Rock Band 4: PS4 players can import the Rock Band soundtrack
Omnibus: The blocked bus simulation in the spring on the PC
Obscuritas, a psychological thriller for the PC
A new image for Gran Turismo Sport
DriveClub, a preview of the next additions
Filming for Assassin’s Creed: The Movie has been completed
The Nomad Soul is presented to players as a tribute to David Bowie
Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight expands its cast in 2 videos
The JT JVL #19: Video Game News from January 11 to 17, 2016
Is there a single player DLC coming for GTA V?
Video game heroes available in Lego
Attack on Titan: A New Titan Made Official
The best connected TVs in October 2023
DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc is officially released on PC
Google Pixel 8 Pro release date, price and specifications
HoloLens reveals its autonomy and some details
Psychonauts are coming to Rock Band 4
ARK: Survival Evolved welcomes giant kangaroos in a new update
- Once Microsoft completes its purchase of Activision Blizzard, there will be great joy for Xbox Game Pass players
- What can I do if I experience a CVV leak…and what alternatives do I have to prevent it from happening again?
- How to delete or deactivate your Facebook account from your mobile phone
- Air Europa is hit by a terrible attack and asks you to block the credit card you used to buy your tickets. That wouldn’t have happened with Apple Pay
- The Samsung Galaxy S23 is available at its lowest price during Amazon’s Prime Offer Party
- This Video Game Movie Adaptation Destroyed An Entire Fantasy Universe: It Was Supposed To Be A Trilogy Of Movies But It Was A Total Failure
- If you have a PLC, you’re probably not using it to its full potential: tricks to reach full speed
- Food companies overcome price crisis and return to pre-pandemic profitability
- Patrick Stewart reveals the original ending to Star Trek: Picard that he wanted but never made into a film
- After Starfield, you can now get this sci-fi and space exploration game with hundreds of hours of gameplay at 50% off for PC, No Man’s Sky
- Your Airbnb May Have a Hidden Camera in Places You Can’t Even Imagine: Common Locations and How to Spot Them
- The best laptop offer on Amazon: latest generation graphics card and processor … With a discount of more than 600 euros!
- Guillermo del Toro didn’t direct the sequel to his big sci-fi film because of a really stupid mistake: the studio didn’t pay for Pacific Rim 2’s sets on time
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom puts an end to the greatest of its mysteries. The director finally reveals what happened to the Guardians of Hyrule
- Save up to 40 cents per liter of petrol with the Repsol Waylet application: The campaign lasts until January 10
- The Canary Islands having to cancel classes in October due to a heat wave is not normal (and a warning to the rest)
- Counter-Strike 2 is one of the lowest rated Valve games of all time on Steam
- Elon Musk plans to build something called the Giga Water Loop at his factory in Austin. Nobody knows what it is
- The trick to have the 2024 work schedule on your mobile without downloading anything
- That scene where Marilyn Monroe lifted her skirt 14 times in front of 5,000 people paralyzed New York and caused her divorce
Source: Sama Game
I have worked in the news industry for over 7 years. I have written for many different news websites, including Esports Chimp. I mostly cover gaming news, but I also enjoy writing about other topics.
I am a very experienced writer and journalist. I have a vast amount of knowledge about the gaming industry, and I am always up-to-date on the latest news. I am also very passionate about esports, and I love to write about it.